Museo Larco & Lima Culinary Tour by Day
WHAT'S INCLUDED AND PRICING
PREVIEW THE TOUR - WATCH THE VIDEO
- Do it all with only 1 day in Lima
- 6-stop city tour of Lima, Peru
- Organic Peruvian coffee at a roastery
- Visit to a local market
- Tasting of fruits & local products
- Cebiche & Pisco sour class with chef
- Gourmet Peruvian lunch & dessert amid pre-Incan ruins at la Huaca Pucllana
- Guided tour of the Larco Museum
- Lima day tour with guide of iconic districts
- Transportation and hotel pick-up (Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Center)
- Bottle of water & culinary gift
PICK UP 9:45AM - DURATION 7H - PRICE 160 USD
Some things you'll see on the tour
The Day Tour & Larco Museum Visit
Lima day trips with Capital Culinaria were designed so that if you only have 1 day in Lima, you can truly do it all. We tour Lima, Peru in a fun, interactive way, combining delicious local food, elements of a city tour and Peruvian culture and history. You can consider this Lima tour a comprehensive introduction to the country from a variety of angles that allow you to interact with the locals and experience first-hand what it’s like live in Lima; all while savoring a variety of national dishes that reveal the intricate details of Peruvian traditions.
This Lima culinary tour has the same itinerary as our Lima Tour by Day, with the addition of a guided tour of Museo Larco (Larco Museum). This Lima day trip leads you to discover the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco, as well as giving you a glimpse of life in Magdalena and Pueblo Libre.
Museo Larco, or the Larco Museum, is ranked as one of the top attractions in Lima because of its stunning collection of over 45,000 pieces that document the evolution of civilizations inhabiting Peru during a period that stretches beyond 4,000 years. The collection is housed within a beautiful casa-hacienda that also offers a charming garden café. If you want to get to know the city with just 1 day in Lima, this is the best way to tour Lima Peru, just read the reviews of our past clients.
Discover the city.
Taste the food.